How To Finilize A Disk From The Sv2000 Dvd Recorder/vcr Combo I LOVE BUT AT THE SAME TIME HATE MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!?

I LOVE BUT AT THE SAME TIME HATE MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!? - how to finilize a disk from the sv2000 dvd recorder/vcr combo

Christmas Ok I have a video camera and a tripod for it. Since I had to replace the THT (Tripod dollar was 4.) I'd buy a THT is stupid wouldnt crapy editing system for Windows Movie Maker work (to $ 39) and I had to buy the plate case has received, was the wrong guy! ($ 20) Lego Animation I made a stupid and after I finished editing a week of frustration !!!!!!! and now I can put it on YouTube because of file format THT stupid i dont kno how to change! I ordered a video camera, and I love what I have. But it makes me crazy !!!!!!!! I HATE IT SOOO MUCH !!!!! But again, that everything I wanted it! lol it sounds funny and I'm not spoiled, but I do not know wat to do. I have a video of 30 minutes and at the end of the release of the album, as Wuldnt let me and my mother finilize all mad and yelled at me .. Wat should I do?

2 comments:

The Advice Girl said...

The first thing to do: rest of the rear-DOWN
Second: You can not upload anything on YouTube because you probably were not stored on your computer. Skip sub-tasks, the end of the project and on the computer. And then the download instead of acting like madmen and start things.

bumpkin said...

throw a few times

Post a Comment