Harman Kardon Receiver Aweful Speaker Ohm Question: How Can I Hook Up My Klipsch F-2 Speaker To My Harman Kardon Receiver?

Speaker ohm question: How can I hook up my Klipsch F-2 speaker to my Harman Kardon receiver? - harman kardon receiver aweful

I have a set of Klipsch F-2 floor speakers. Both are each 8 ohms. Also both have two speaker jacks in each. The one I use the terminal and across the entire spectrum of works from the speakers. In the second, when I top, the tweeter only works if you use the lower woofers that work. I suspect that the crossing is broken?
I have a Harman Kardon AVR-445 receiver. It deletes 65Watt for each of the 7-channel into 8 ohms. I use only 5 (FL, Center, FR, RL, RR).
Is it possible to make my case to the variety of products, should contact to?
Can I 2 pos and 2 neg son the same input on your receiver, remove the 2-ports on the speaker?
Thanks for the help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment