Swiss Army Laptop Running Away, Making Sure I Have Everything I Need?

Running away, making sure i have everything i need? - swiss army laptop

I did my best friend and who no longer have friends, and why many other friends to leave. My parents were interfearing and pushed away my friends. Try to isolate me and hang me. It is now at a point on the person closest to me, which I loved. I have only one friend left, trust me, and keep, in contact with them. The only way for me, life is never leave the house. I am 16 and have never been with friends, or allow, and when my friends and my parents know well in school, and they give back to something like that and ruin the friendship. I have a ticket, toothbrush, clothes, flashlight, pocket knife, a jacket, laptop, guitar (i dnno if I want) and food, I have a little money I had saved enough for me, for at least 6 months. I have to go my decision and I would just like to know if there any legal penalties for runnin 'away from home, if you will ever find me. Also, it's something I need to take a geniuspm me? (I'll be on the street, I can not afford a motel), so I know the streets and have spent many nights when he steps away from my parents for a few hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment