Itchy Palm Stomach Flu HELP I Have Itchy Palm, Toes And Sole Of Hands And Feet. Also Some Insect Bites-they Look Like Hives..?

HELP I have itchy palm, toes and sole of hands and feet. Also some insect bites-they look like hives..? - itchy palm stomach flu

I started with a constriction in the throat for a few days, the time is not so bad, but I realized that insect stings are insects, but does not bite at all - really do not bite, but they are all over, especially, and my abdomen and chest. Who wanted for 5 days, exclusive itchy hands and feet and palms. I have no idea of what can be. HELP

2 comments:

Reese said...

Sounds like an allergic reaction to me. Go to the DR, if u have a chance. Even if the symptoms do not seem to matter whether it is an allergy that is worse and has become serious.

Aiyana L said...

use some clothes that might be allergic? Switch to see what happens, or go to your doctor

Post a Comment