Shaving Towels Am I Shaving Properly Cuz Im Getting A Lot Of Red Bumps?

Am i shaving properly cuz Im getting a lot of red bumps? - shaving towels

in my case:

I splash my face with warm water. Then I dry the face with a towel after I apply the shaving cream. Can I shave with the grain. Then apply shaving foam to shave again and again with the grain. Am I doing something wrong? If this happened, I becas shave with shaving cream on dry skin? My skin should be wet before applying shaving cream?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, for shaving cream to damp skin. And make sure that is razor sharp, because the pigeons causing red bumps.

Anonymous said...

Use a shaving cream and a plastic knife. Sometimes when you press too hard, dry the skin even if you are shaving. ALWAYS lotion on the right side and if you use a towel to his feet, dry dry. Hope that helped! (:

Anonymous said...

Yes, for shaving cream to damp skin. And make sure that is razor sharp, because the pigeons causing red bumps.

Anonymous said...

The best way to prevent stroke is a bee product called shaving cream for men, its real best and great product I used.

http://www.beeroyalproducts.com

is intended primarily to men.

Post a Comment