Venetian Blinds Online Where Can I Get CHEAP Venetian Blinds (wooden Not Pvc) Online?

Where can i get CHEAP venetian blinds (wooden not pvc) online? - venetian blinds online

Hello in decorating my room and I spent a hell of a lot in him. I want my drop blinds wide (120cm and 170cm, is the size im looking for), but I do not want to spend more than £ 20 - 30 € in it.

Ive seen some sites online, but at least 48 pounds. I want to buy them online and have real wood, not PVC.

To buy ideas or sources?

Thanks

4 comments:

johnston... said...

albanukltd@btopenworld.com
This is my brother and I think that sells what you want. They are made of wood and are designed for doorways and windows. The company sold online to reduce costs for you. However, I have no idea of the cost when I see it, we just talk football!

blackgru... said...

You are lucky to get something cheap. The cheapest I know is the range at Ikea LINDMON is £ 38.17 for a 120 blind x 255 wood. Try as you will find somthing for sale on eBay in the right size.

blackgru... said...

You are lucky to get something cheap. The cheapest I know is the range at Ikea LINDMON is £ 38.17 for a 120 blind x 255 wood. Try as you will find somthing for sale on eBay in the right size.

iain.bre... said...

You can really cheap out on Twenga.

Post a Comment