Toshiba Flash What Is Toshiba Flash Card Case And Does My Computer Have Builg In Bluetooth?

What is Toshiba Flash Card Case and does my computer have builg in bluetooth? - toshiba flash

I recently purchased a Toshiba laptop, Satellite A215-S4757 try and understand some of their properties. When I move the mouse on the screen, leaving a Toshiba flash card cases, "and can not understand what it is. The team also has a set of Bluetooth software, but I can not understand how it use. Does this mean that the software can communicate with Bluetooth devices? When I try to configure the software, your computer asks that I connect a BT device.

1 comments:

John R said...

As for the Bluetooth device .... For example, if your computer asks you to a BT device can activate the Bluetooth mouse or keyboard. Or maybe you have a connection to your Bluetooth mobile phone. These things are possible and are ready to use Bluetooth.

Hope this helps.

Post a Comment